Booking your holiday
All bookings are made with Piranoos, by booking a trip with us you are agreed to these Booking Conditions (which constitutes the entire agreement between you and us) and your booking will be accepted by us on this basis. The services to be provided are those referred to in your booking confirmation invoice.
Booking Cancellation by the traveler
As so much more than 100 Euros will be paid for your hotels pre-booking and etc., we highly request you to not to book with us if you are not sure about your travel.
Anyway for the maximum customer satisfaction in the case of cancellation one-week prior to the tour starting date, 50% means 50 euros will be back to the customer.
Cancellation by us
We may cancel a trip at any time prior to departure if, due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or other external events it is not viable for us to operate the planned itinerary. In circumstances where the cancellation is due to external events outside our reasonable control refunds will be less any unrecoverable costs. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, travel insurance excess or non-refundable flights.
Inclusions and Exclusions
Prices DO Include: Your international flights from your home to any Iran airport, the insurance for foreign travelers which is obtained at the airport, your personal expenses, gifts, meals and coffee shops expenses (when not specified)
Also everywhere for our full board or all-inclusive tours, meals and free coffee shop means one salad, one meal, one beverage, one dessert and in the coffee shops it is one tea or one coffee and one cake or one sandwich, extra request considered as the personal expenses.
Acceptance of risk
You acknowledge that the nature of the trip is adventurous and participation involves a degree of personal risk. You will be visiting places where the political, cultural and geographical attributes present dangers and physical challenges greater than those present in our daily lives. We use information from government foreign departments and reports from our own contacts in assessing whether the itinerary should operate. However, it is also your own responsibility to acquaint yourself with all relevant travel information and the nature of your itinerary. You acknowledge that your decision to travel is made in light of consideration of this information and you accept that you are aware of the personal risks attendant upon such travel.
Limitation of liability
We contract with a network of companies, hotels, government agencies and individuals to assist in the running of our trips as agent for these third parties. We are not responsible for the acts and omissions of these third parties.
To the fullest extent permitted by law:
– any liability for any loss, death, injury, illness or damage which you may suffer (directly or indirectly) in connection with or arising out of your participation in a trip, or any breach of the Booking Conditions, is excluded;
– you release us and our officers, employees, agents and representatives from any liability and expressly waive any claims you may have against us arising out of or in connection with your participation in a trip; and
– any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied by law into these Booking Conditions (Implied Warranty), is excluded.
– due to an unannounced repairing process or unexpected closure of a place, the replacement plan will be implemented.
– In the case that the hotel we have reserved faces unexpected problems, we change your hotel with the same quality. It would be an another-best hotel in the area.
To the extent an Implied Warranty cannot be excluded, our liability in respect of the Implied Warranty is limited to (in our absolute discretion): (i) the provision of a similar trip to an equivalent value; or (ii) a refund of the total amount received by us from you in connection with your booking.
Any claim by you is excluded to the extent that it is for indirect or consequential loss, loss of profits or economic loss, however it arises, or for indirect, special, punitive or exemplary damages.